Chiropractic? Let us recap….
The following points summarise the philosophy of Chiropractic
- Your Nervous System (brain, spinal cord and nerves) controls and coordinates every function in your body
- External and Internal stress (poor posture, stress, illness) may cause imbalances or an interference in your bodies ability to function normally
- Your body is very good at adapting to stress, however sometimes they outweigh your body’s ability to adapt and they create a state of dis-ease.
- Pain is your body’s way of telling you that something isn’t working as well as it should.
- Chiropractic aims to find and remove interferences. Restoring balance.
At Innata Chiropractic we use:
- Low force adjustments. The McTimoney Technique
- Soft Tissue Releases (massage)
- Self-help care (Exercises, stretches)
There’s no process that doesn’t take time. Initially we are assessing changes in the body which have accumulated over years misuse and stress. Healing takes time.
Just like exercise, and visiting your dentist, getting your spine checked is simply part of a healthcare routine.
A healthy nervous system helps your body to do what it does best: look after you.